My name is Steven Knight. My ministry passion is two-fold: to evangelize and disciple children and their families, and to train and equip family and children’s ministry leaders, all for the glory of God.
I have been leading in family and children’s ministry for 12+ years. Currently, I’m involved in several ministry roles in Dallas, Texas. I do a lot of consulting, speaking, and writing in the area of children’s and family ministry. I’ve also had the privilege of speaking at children’s ministry conferences and church special events.
- Blessed to be married to my wife, Katie, and to have our son, Samuel.
- I have a BA in Children’s Ministry from Moody Bible Institute and a ThM in Family Life Ministry from Dallas Theological Seminary (in-progress).
- Bright Ideas for Children’s Ministry
- Pulse: Pumping Life into Your Kid’s Ministry
- Children’s Games From Around the World
- Leading several church children’s ministries
- Working with several inner-city children’s ministries
- Leading as a director for a children’s ministry conference
- Writing, speaking, and consulting in the area of children’s ministry
- Working with ministry resource providers, including: Awana, David C. Cook, Kidology, Kidzmatter, What’s in the Bible, and more.
How can I team up with you?
KidminTools Top Posts:
Here are a few of the more popular posts on the site: