My name is Steven Knight. My ministry passion is two-fold: to evangelize and disciple children and their families, and to train and equip family, children’s, and student ministry leaders, all for the glory of God.
I have been leading in family and children’s ministry for 13+ years. I am currently the Family Life Pastor at Fellowship Bible Church in Waco, TX. I do a lot of consulting, speaking, and writing in the area of children’s, student, and family ministries. I’ve also had the privilege of speaking at children’s ministry conferences and church special events.
- I am blessed to be married to my wife, Katie, and to have our son, Samuel.
- I have a BA in Children’s Ministry from Moody Bible Institute and a ThM in Family Life Ministry from Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Bright Ideas for Children’s Ministry
- Pulse: Pumping Life into Your Kid’s Ministry
- Children’s Games From Around the World
- Leading and overseeing the children’s, student, college, and parenting ministries as a Family Life Pastor (present)
- Writing, speaking, and consulting in the area of family ministries
- Working with ministry resource providers, including: Awana, David C. Cook, Kidology, Kidzmatter, What’s in the Bible, and more.
- Led several church children’s ministries
- Worked with several inner-city children’s ministries
- Led as a director for a children’s ministry conference
How can I team up with you?
KidminTools Top Posts:
Here are a few of the more popular posts on the site: