Are you looking for an easy, visual way to share the gospel?
Our friends from Let the Little Children Come created these wordless books in order to help children share the gospel with their friends. Here’s a short description of the useful wordless book:
“First used by Charles Spurgeon in 1866, the Wordless Book has become a very popular tool used all over the world to present the gospel to children. This all-time classic book of colored pages is not only extremely easy to use, it’s also very effective in communicating the message of salvation through Jesus Christ.”
Here are instructions for using the wordless book:
- Start by showing the child the Wordless Book.
- Flip through the pages and tell the child that this is a very special book.
- It tells a very important story using only colors.
- There are no words.
- The beginning of the story is the same as the ending (show the child the Gold spreads at the front and back of the Wordless Book).
- Return to the first gold spread to begin sharing the message of salvation
(note that the second spread should be the dark page).
- Reveal the remaining colors as your presentation proceeds.
The wordless book is very useful, because it is an easy way for kids to remember how to share the gospel. The books can also be used to visually explain the gospel message.
Interested in picking some up for your kids or the kids at church? Take a look at the Let the Little Children Come store: