Regardless of where you are from, you can enjoy these patriotic jokes from children!
- Do they have a 4th of July in England? Yes, that’s how they get from the 3rd to the 5th.
- What did King George think of the American colonists? He thought they were revolting!
- Did you hear the one about the Liberty Bell? Yeah, it cracked me up!
- What is red, white, blue, and green? A patriotic turtle!
- Teacher: Where was the Declaration of Independence signed? Student: on the bottom!
- What’s the difference between a duck and George Washington? One has a bill on his face, while the other has a face on a bill.
- What did one flag say to the other flag? Nothing, it just waved!
- What does the Statue of Liberty stand for? Because it can’t sit down.