I love looking for children’s ministry podcasts and training videos online, just to see what’s out there. Here’s a great video I found from William Vanderbloemen of Vanderbloemen Search Group and Michael Chanley from CMConnect & INCM, in which they discuss the trends they are seeing develop in Children’s Ministries around the world.
In it, they discuss the following questions:
- Which characteristics separate a good Children’s Pastor from a great Children’s Pastor?
- How can Children’s Pastors prepare for conversations with Senior Pastors & Leaders about goals and resources?
- What are the Children’s Ministry trends that Children’s Pastors need to know?
- What are great churches doing to recruit great Children’s Pastors?
- How much should you pay your Children’s Pastor?
- What questions should you ask your Children’s Pastor candidates when you’re hiring?
If you have some time, it’s definitely worth watching.