Entrusted is a four-week curriculum designed by Awana to help tweens develop a missional worldview and to help parents and leaders build relationships with each other as they build into the lives of their tweens. Here is the purpose of Entrusted (from their website):
“At its core, Entrusted is about giving churches and families a tool that engages tweens’ hearts, stretches their minds, and stirs their souls. Entrusted is four weeks of forming a young person’s view of God, themselves, their community, and their world. This could be a catalytic move toward the start of something beautiful.”
Before we dive into a description of how the curriculum works, check out this video:
Entrusted curriculum for tweens is a solid four-week curriculum that gives ministry leaders and parents effective tools for teaching their tweens. This curriculum includes:
- Four weeks of downloadable lessons, story scripts, and instructional videos for leaders and parents
- Training videos for leaders
- Videos for parents, so that they can get involved in the curriculum
- Resources for building missional worldviews, such as: infographics, articles, whitepapers, and more
- Guide for using digital curriculum
- Serving opportunities for families and tweens
Personally, I think that this is a great children’s and middle school curriculum that will help teach your students about having a missional worldview. Not only will tweens benefit from this curriculum, but parents and leaders will benefit as well. You can find out more about the Entrusted curriculum or purchase it on their website.
Are you interested in winning a free copy of Entrusted? Enter into this giveaway for a chance to win! Here are three ways that you can enter (for one entry each):
- Leave a comment on this post saying what you think about Entrusted.
- Share the following on Twitter: “Hey, @stevenknight09 is giving away a free copy of Entrusted tweens curriculum from Awana! Check it out on KidminTools.com #kidmin” or on Facebook: “Enter to win a free copy of Entrusted tweens curriculum from Awana on KidminTools.com!”
- Sign up for the blog email list. Already following KidminTools.com? Email me at email@example.com and let me know you are already doing so, and you will get one entry into the contest.
The deadline for the contest is June 14th. Thanks for entering, and enjoy the review! Don’t forget to check out the Entrusted curriculum on their website!
UPDATE: The winner of the giveaway is Werner Morgenstern!